Wow, been a long time since I’ve updated the blog but we’ve been quite busy..
I finally installed a radio and leisure battery in Stella.
I got help with the wiring for the leisure battery from Ian Wheeler and his mate Graham.. thanks for that guys.. Even tho it was an easy job it felt a very hard one as we were all quite hangover!! 🙂
I used speaker baffles which protect the speakers from moist and other crap that sits or lives behind these panels.. good stuff all be it a tight fit..
I had all stuff kicking about for more than 2 yrs so glad it finally went in.. unfortunately the tweeters don’t work but that will be sorted soon..
Happy dayszz now in the bus..